Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #140: Ashes In The Sky, by Jennifer M. Eaton




This is a weekly event hosted by
It showcases future releases which
we book bloggers
are eagerly anticipating!!


Here's my choice for this week!




Ashes In The Sky
 (Fire In The Woods, Book 2) 
Trade Paperback, 331 pages
Month9Books
March 15, 2016
 Science Fiction,Young Adult Fiction


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23344658-ashes-in-the-sky





After inadvertently saving the world, eighteen-year-old Jessica Martinez is ready to put adventure behind her and settle back into the familiar routine of high school.

Though when she's offered an opportunity to photograph the inside of an alien space ship, Jess jumps at the chance. After all, she'd be crazy to turn something like that down, right?

Spending time with David on the ship has definite advantages and the two seem to pick up right where they left off. But when Jess discovers a plot to sabotage David's efforts to establish a new home for his people on another planet, neither David's advanced tech nor Jess's smarts will be able to save them.

ASHES IN THE SKY is an action-packed, romantic Sci Fi adventure that will leave readers screaming for more.
 
  

 
Why I'm waiting on this one!

I love the science fiction genre, and especially 
the YA variety! This one has a GORGEOUS cover, and, with romance thrown into the mix, 
what more could I possibly ask for?
If only I had a time portal to take myself
to March, 2016......




What do you think of my choice?
Leave your link below, so I can
come check out your pick(s)!







10 comments:

  1. I don't think I've heard of this series before! I'll have to go check it out!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fire in the woods is a book I have still to read. I actually have a copy but just haven't got to it yet. Great pick.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to read this book, too! I've seen it around, and it looks so great! And just 2016 is far away right now, what with 3 months till the end of 2015! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lisa! Yes, this looks to be a REALLY kick-butt series! I mean, just look at that cover! I'm very excited about it!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Megan!

    Glad you liked my pick! I'm very excited about it!!

    Thanks for the visit and the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Louisa!

    Oh, yeah....waiting for awesome books like this one is such a pain in the royal behind! Lol. I'm glad you like this one, too!

    You're very welcome for my visit! Thanks for commenting back!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds interesting! Thanks for sharing & thanks for checking out my WoW! :)

    Dominique
    The Book Vault

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Dominique!

    I recently found out about this series myself, and yes, it does sound interesting! I hope you enjoy reading it, if you decide to start on it!

    You're very welcome for my visit and comment on your WOW! Thanks so much for visiting and commenting back!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds amazing, and I LOVE that cover! Wonderful pick ^-^

    PS - We adore your Halloween header so much. Too cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Mckenzie!

    Oh, this book is DEFINITELY AMAZING, and that cover.....STUNNING!! Glad you agree!!

    Aw....thank you so much for complimenting my header! Yes, it's very cute. I'm not a fan of terrifying Halloween images, as I totally HATE the horror genre. But I do love paranormal romance and urban fantasy, and those genres fit in with Halloween, too.

    Since I don't like terrifying Halloween images, I would never impose them on my blog visitors and regular readers. And I totally fell in love with this one when I came across it, so I purchased it for my blog!

    Thanks so much for the compliment and the comment!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)