Sunday, December 22, 2013

Stacking The Shelves #30: Special Christmas Edition!!





Welcome to
Stacking The Shelves, Christmas Edition!!


This is a weekly event hosted by Jennifer, Lili,
Stephanie, Helen, and Tynga @ Tynga's Reviews!

As the title implies, this is all about
sharing the books you're adding
to your shelves, be they physical or virtual.
For the complete rules, and to sign up,
just click on the link above.



Here's my special Christmas Haul!! 
  




Books Purchased

Click on each cover picture to
be taken to the Amazon US page
for each book.


http://www.amazon.com/Treasure-Christmas-3---1-Collection/dp/0800719476/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_har?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387748884&sr=1-1&keywords=the+treasure+of+christmas

 I have already reviewed two novellas from this wonderful book!



http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764816284/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

 This is a wonderful devotional with great quotes
from the inimitable G.K. Chesterton!



http://www.amazon.com/Heaven-Mystery-Angels-Grant-Jeffrey/dp/0883685361/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387750820&sr=1-2&keywords=heaven+the+mystery+of+angels+grant+jeffrey


I got this edition on Ebay.
I couldn't find it on Amazon, but
I've linked up to the one being sold there,
since this one is hard to find.



http://www.amazon.com/Christmas-Barncastle-Inn-Romancing-America/dp/1616264381/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_pap?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387753193&sr=1-1&keywords=christmas+at+barncastle+inn


http://www.amazon.com/Door-County-Christmas-Wisconsins-Romancing/dp/1602609683/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1387755942&sr=1-1

This is a trio of anthologies full of 
wonderful and inspirational Christmas stories!




The stories in this book are all absolutely beautiful, from the synopses I've read.  
However, I have already 
enjoyed the first one, and know that
I will also enjoy the other two!!



http://www.amazon.com/Gift-Christmas-Spirit-Harlequin-Bestselling/dp/0373180713/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1387757540&sr=1-1&keywords=the+gift+of+christmas

 This is a lovely, inspirational Christmas tale of 
wonderful romance, from the pen of
the incomparable Debbie Macomber!!



What do you think of my
Christmas haul?
What wonderful books did you
stack on your shelves this week?



 







10 comments:

  1. OHHHH so many Christmas reads! I love a good Christmas book and I didn't get to read as many as I wanted to this year. Hope you enjoy them all. Happy reading and hope you have a merry Christmas.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Teresa!

      I love great Christmas reads, too! I've already read the three novellas in "The Treasure of Christmas", and one of the stories in "Regency Christmas Proposals". The others will probably have to wait until next year, but I do intend to get to them!

      BTW, I came across a new Christmas book on your blog: "A Vampire's Christmas Carol". t's a very short book, but I'd still like to buy and read it! I love the combination of Christmas and vamps!!

      Merry Christmas to you, too!! : )

      Delete
  2. Those should get you in the mood for Christmas! Thanks for stopping by Annette's Book Spot. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Annette!

      Oh, definitely! I LOVE Christmas!! This is my favorite time of year, so, when it rolls around, I start buying Christmas-themed books.

      You're very welcome for my visit! Thanks for commenting back, and Merry Christmas!! : )

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of Christmas books! I haven't read Christmas stories before this year, I'm not really sure why. But I loved them and it really put me in the Christmassy mood. I have been looking fora few more so I'll go check these one out!
    Happy reading and hope you have a lovely Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Amy!

      Oh, I absolutely LOVE Christmas!!!! Yes, I admit it -- I'm a Christmas fanatic! I actually fall into a mild depression after the season is over. And then I start longing for it to return.....one year, I couldn't bear to take down my tree, and so it stayed up until June! Lol.

      I sure hope you check out these books! They're all terrific Christmas reads!!

      Thanks for commenting back, and Merry Christmas!! : )

      Delete
  4. Ooooh very Christmasy! :D Good haul, many cute titles.
    Enjoy all the new reads!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ula!

      Can you tell how much I love Christmas? Lol. Yes, some of these stories are indeed cute, but there are others that are much more serious. And I will definitely enjoy them all!

      Thanks for commenting back! Merry Christmas!! : )

      Delete
  5. Lovely books, Maria! Hope you enjoy all your festive collection and wish you a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Kara!

      Thank you!! I have already enjoyed "The Treasure of Christmas", and am almost done with "Regency Christmas Proposals". I know I'll enjoy the others, too!

      Thanks for commenting back, and Merry Christmas to you, as well!! : )

      Delete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)