Friday, November 30, 2012

TIRADE RELEASE DAY!!




(Heven and Hell #3)
Trade Paperback, 396 pages
November 30, 2012
Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy,
Young Adult


From the Goodreads Synopsis

Minutes and hours stretch into days. How long can Sam survive being confined in Hell? I have a plan… a plan with a lot of holes. I need someone who can make up for my weaknesses, someone who possesses the power that I lack. Riley is supposed to be off limits. He’s dangerous, he’s mean and he’s not to be trusted. But I do.
On my way to free Sam I find my true path, a secret place and new allies. But in Hell nothing is easy… and everything is cruel. The only thing left to do is survive.





Cambria Hebert



Cambria is so excited about this,
as well she should be! 
She's worked long and hard on all the books
in this series, after all. 
I have greatly enjoyed reading the first two -- Masquerade and Charade --
and know that I will also enjoy this one!





Back cover of Tirade.




I congratulate Cambria Hebert on this release,
and am looking forward to reading
this third installment in her 
fascinating young adult series!!

Be sure to visit her blog for the great
Tirade giveaways!!
You can access that post 
HERE!! 




Tirade Book Trailer



















2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for helping me celebrate The release of Tirade!!! I so hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Cambria!!

    You're VERY welcome!!! I just had to celebrate with you!!! I'm SO looking forward to reading & reviewing it!! : )

    ReplyDelete

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)