Sunday, April 29, 2012

On My Bookshelves #26




 
My Sunday book meme
highlights books that I own,
but have somehow never gotten to,
as well as those wonderful books
I would love to re-read!!


Here are my picks for this week!


 

 
(Hereafter #1)
Hardcover, 404 pages
HarperCollins
June 7, 2011
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance

From the Goodreads Synopsis

Drifting in the dark waters of a mysterious river, the only thing Amelia knows for sure is that she's dead. With no recollection of her past life--or her actual death--she's trapped alone in a nightmarish existence. All of this changes when she tries to rescue a boy, Joshua, from drowning in her river. As a ghost, she can do nothing but "will" him to live. Yet in an unforgettable moment of connection, she helps him survive.


 
This sounds like a very romantic tale!
I've always been fascinated
by stories of haunted romance,
so this is a must read for me!


 


 
(Dark Visions 1 - 3)
Trade Paperback, 730 pages
Simon & Schuster
Sept. 3, 2009
(first published Nov. 1, 1998)
Genre: YA Parnormal Romance

 
From the Goodreads Synopsis

Kaitlyn Fairchild has always felt like an outsider. Her haunting eyes and prophetic drawings have earned her a reputation as a witch. But Kait's not a witch: she's psychic. Tired of being shunned, Kait accepts an invitation to attend the Zetes Institute, where she can study with other psychic teens and have a fresh start.


This is another must read!
L.J. Smith has long been
one of my favorite authors,
so I really have to
do my best to get this one
under my belt this year!!









2 comments:

THIS IS NOW AN AWARD-FREE, AND TAG-FREE BLOG. Thanks for the compliment, though! : )

As of today, 9/23/18, I have permanently enabled comment moderation, due to a sudden rash of SPAM comments. I appreciate your patience!

Thanks for your thoughts on my posts! I always reply here, as well as comment back on your blog. Have a WONDERFUL day!! :)